We currently have an exciting role for a passionate, ambitious Project Co-ordinator. You will work with our Project Managers and Design Team to deliver projects effectively and efficiently. In this role you will be required to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of all projects
- Source and provide correct project information to the right team members
- Maintain TRAFFIC management software data, project WIPs, contacts lists, and client contact reports
- Assist the design team to ensure deliverables are correct, as specified
- File project work and information in a timely manner
- Champion effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Liaise with all members of the projects and design team in a considerate and collegiate manner
- Assist our Project Managers, Design Team and Creative Directors in meeting preparation, both local and international.
1-2years work experience and/or qualifications in any of the following disciplines will be viewed favourably:
- project management
- industrial design
- interior architecture
- Chinese language skills.
Corlette Design partners with the world’s leading hospitality and luxury lifestyle groups to deliver way-finding, signage and branded communication solutions. With over 30 years of international experience, we help guide and shape memorable experiences that span the globe.
Interested candidates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will receive a response, whether successful or not.